UI-UX Design Analyst – NH – 0887
UI-UX Design Analyst Summary:
- Provide forward thinking UI/UX and systems integration project leadership working directly with Sales Operations, Digital Marketing, and Information Technology with the objective of creating superior end user digital experiences for both B2B and B2C channels.
- Candidate must be able to make recommendations regarding data integration, data quality, website enhancements, and workflow improvements.
- Be a results-driven individual who must be focused on business outcomes and will be responsible for project success from initial project business case justification through operationalization.
UI-UX Design Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead requirement discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
- Strong business acumen, and ease with “big picture” understanding of business (supply chain, marketing, financials, etc.).
- Demonstrated passion for the customer.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and an ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight timelines
- Work productively with programming team, stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Self-starter with excellent follow through – Need to drive projects with minimal guidance, and requires minimal reminders.
- Apply experience and fluency in front-end and back-end web processes, and be able to analyze, translate and document complex customer and business needs.
- Effectively communicate technical issues in non-technical terms to team members and stakeholders.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Facilitate the UAT process, working with end users to define test scenarios, plans and test scripts. Ensure the business fully understands the capabilities and tests the complete solution and data supporting it.
- Work closely with IT and creative teams to execute on new features and enhancements
- Understand and synthesize large data sets and multiple sources of documentation to create requirements that support customer, team and company goals as well as work with IT to translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications.
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Lead discovery sessions and be able to discuss complex ideas with team members with various levels of understanding.
- Advocate for customers by incorporating voice of customer data, user testing and subject experts’ knowledge into the development and improvement of digital products.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.A. or B.S
- 3-6+ years industry website experience – MUST have experience with complex websites
- Knowledge and experience with eCommerce systems (preferably Magento)
- Knowledge and experience of integration between eCommerce, ERP, PIM Order Management, Warehouse, Financial, and POS systems.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Knowledge of B2B/B2C business practices
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills – Advanced proficiency with Excel (macros, pivot tables) and knowledge of PowerPoint is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in vetting and writing requirements as well as writing and executing test scripts and test plans.
- Strong analysis, project management, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support a variety of stakeholders and teams
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,%email@example.com