Project Manager – ME – 0878
Long-term Project Manager contract that will go into 2023. This contract is open to US citizens and GC holders only; C2C is not an option for this role. An onsite presence in Augusta Maine will be required once restrictions are lifted.
- Manage the State of Maine Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Implementation project. This project will entail moving all of the Oracle application and middleware workloads off of the Oracle ExaLogic appliance and re-hosting it in the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance.
- As a Project Manager, be on top of and supervise multiple sub-projects, ensuring they stay on schedule and do not conflict in resources.
- Collaborate and coordinate with almost every unit of MaineIT through interaction with the PMO.
- Communicate with MaineIT’s agency partners to ensure a seamless transition.
- Provide portfolio management support to Enterprise Data Service, including functions such as defining and prioritizing future initiatives throughout the FY 22/23 biennium using appropriate Portfolio Management tools and assets.
- May also be assigned other duties or projects as defined by the Project Management Office where the Project Manager’s capacity and skills allow.
Top 3 Skills:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the PMI methodology and a broad understanding and awareness of SDLC methodologies.
- Experience managing project work in an Enterprise Oracle Hosting Environment, managing the impact of technology change on downstream partners
- Experience managing IT Security-related projects.
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com