The Oracle Manufacturing Analyst is responsible for operational support of Oracle R12 E-business suite applications. This position plays a critical role in the application development lifecycle and will be responsible for interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across various technology and application teams.
Functional expertise required in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Quality Management, Kanban, Flow Manufacturing, Cost Management, and Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Systems.
This is primarily a remote position with occasional on-site visits required.
Oracle Manufacturing Analyst Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take a thorough and thoughtful approach to problem solving and present complexities/sensitivities with options for action
- Plan and carry out work independently within this framework
- Keep the Director informed, bringing highly complex or highly sensitive matters to the Director’s immediate attention
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; research, and identify options that best serve business needs
- Collaborate with internal clients and external vendors to gather requirements for new Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows (RICEW) and modifications to existing objects
- Interpret functional client requirements and translate into functional specification documents
- Develop test scripts and conduct testing on RICEW to ensure customer requirements are met and that there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- Ensure that changes comply with high organizational standards for Data Quality Assurance (QA), Data Integrity, System of Record requirements and Global Data Privacy regulations
- Investigate escalated issues with Manufacturing applications, opening support tickets, and managing change control projects when applicable
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to support Manufacturing Technology applications
- Drive business process reengineering through Oracle ERP systems best practice deployment
- Perform Oracle configurations/setups for R12 EBS and functional module setups
Education / Experience Required:
- 5+ years of functional experience supporting and implementing Oracle Manufacturing Applications in R12
- 5+ years of experience with developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting functional business requirements and specifications, and use cases
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in an application development setting
- Experience developing test scripts and conducting testing
- Experience troubleshooting issues with Oracle EBS RICEW
- Be a team player with strong oral and written communication skills communication skills
- Ability to independently organize and self-direct work, as well as multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to balance between operation and project priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of customer focus and support
- Ability to make tough decisions/recommendations based on experience, and best practices
- Ability to understand/interpret functional requirements and translate to technical specifications
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com