IT Project Manager – NH – 0886
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple simultaneous Information Technology projects of varying complexity enabling both process and technology to meet the growing needs of the business. The candidate will be responsible for developing comprehensive project plans, managing assigned resources, project communication, and providing leadership in the successful delivery of assigned projects.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees all aspects of technology projects to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget.
- Incorporates quality measures and standards to project deliverables.
- Actively practice and encourage use of process standards and templates (e.g., project intake, project charter, project kick-off, requirements creation, user acceptance, status reports, meeting agenda, project schedule and release plan, product backlog, issue/risk logs, retrospectives, user stories, etc.) and facilitates the capture of product and project documentation as needed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be able to tactfully resolve conflicts between customer requirements and available solutions
- Root out true problems vs symptoms and calculate effort vs benefit.
- Map requirements against existing capabilities to assess whether a project is required.
- Scope projects utilizing internal and external resources, including work plans, team structures, timelines, etc.
- Pursue a deep understanding of business functions and act as an advocate for your business partners and the business at large.
- Create, structure, and direct analyses as required, supported by hypotheses, collecting data, executing analyses, and synthesizing findings.
- Create and conduct regular reviews with IT management, functional management, and executives so that such that key projects are tracking to defined objectives and key performance indicators, maintain stakeholder alignment, and proactively manage risk.
- Manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Generates timelines, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage relationships and communications with business partners and key stakeholders.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree or equivalent with 6+ years of Project Management experience preferably in Information Technology.
- Analytical expert using tools such as MSFT Excel, MSFT Access
- Deep presentation experience using tools such as MSFT PowerPoint and Visio
- Understanding of enterprise data including data structures and relationship to business processes
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to execute on-time.
- Advanced user in project management tools and governance.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Capable of providing strong leadership based on integrity, humility, and respect for others.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Capable of influencing & building partnerships, developing teamwork and managing others.
- Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication, planning, and team building skills especially cross functional.
- Strong writing and documentation skills
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com,%firstname.lastname@example.org