The Director of Financial Analysis and Process Improvement reports to the CFO and is focused on project work related to financial analysis and process development / improvement.
This is a generously salaried position for a major corporation based in New Hampshire. Candidates must be US citizens or Permanent Residents. This position is not available on a C2C basis.
The ideal candidate will have a large breadth of experience gained through a career spent in a variety of financial disciplines such as Financial Planning & Analysis, Operations / Plant Controlling, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, and Treasury.
The candidate must be a low ego, high energy individual who is highly analytical, process oriented, has a problem-solving mentality and is focused on continuous improvement.
The Director of Financial Analysis and Process Improvement will be responsible for such initiatives as:
- Standard Costing implementation
- Re-engineering of the financial budget development process
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) reporting enhancement and template development
- Assessing various processes including payroll, A/R collections and cash applications, etc.
- Reviewing automation opportunities for processes such as cash forecasting and monthly financial reporting
- Financial modelling of Merger & Acquisition (M&A) opportunities and other strategic initiatives ranging from new plant startups, product line investment and growth projections and strategic sourcing
Prior Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance and/or accounting; Either CPA or CIA accreditation preferred
- 15+ years (mostly within a manufacturing company) at a matrixed (Multiple Business Units / Plants) product-driven company. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience across a wide variety of financial disciplines such as FP&A, plant/operational accounting, Internal Audit, and Treasury.
- Significant experience working at a public company strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong user skills with ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Infor, etc.
- Financial consolidation programs such as Hyperion, One Stream, TM1, Cognos, etc.
- Strong in all Microsoft office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact directly with senior management
- Systems implementation experience would be a plus
- High energy, hands-on and process-focused, with willingness to dig into detail to understand root causes and solve problems
- Self-driven, intellectually curious individual with high sense of personal ownership
- Results-oriented personality with the ability to collaborate with others diplomatically across all levels of the organization
- Someone who defines success based on problems solved and improvements made
- Looks beyond the status quo to the way things should be, unafraid to address obstacles standing between today and the ideal future state
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org