Director of Information Technology
Our New Hampshire client has an opening for a new Director of Information Technology. This is a new position necessitated by double-digit, organic growth of the 25-year-old company. It is a permanent, full-time position that will join the Leadership Team and make immediate contributions to company’s growth and success. Our client is a private label manufacturer for some of the world’s most recognized brands and was named one of the best companies to work for in 2020.
This role can be performed in either New Hampshire or Ohio. The position will be expected to be onsite with moderate travel between the two locations.
We regret that visa sponsorship is not available in this instance.
Director of Information Technology Job Responsibilities:
- Technology leadership (strategic and tactical), including setting technical standards
- Planning for operating expense and capital requirements
- Business uptime and continuity (at the technical delivery level)
- Project management/Timeline management
- Lead through influence, motivation, and support
- Develop business partnerships with all functional areas to meet demands
- Change management/Implementation management
- Determining technical metrics and IT/BSTT monitoring requirements
- ITGC/GITC standards for reviewing quality and integrity of IT setups in support of financial audits, and Business Solutions Through Technology (BSTT) approach
- Security requirements (in collaboration with the Systems Administrator)
- Documentation/Presentation quality and timeliness
- Quality/Delivery of training materials
Director of Information Technology Required Qualifications:
- MBA as well as a BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems
- 7+ years of experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience and continuing education with cloud (Azure), ERP (IFS APPS 10), WAN (optimization experience), LAN (virtual server experience), databases (Oracle or SQL Server), change management, and writing program/integration specifications
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Certifications associated with LAN/WAN optimization and security, Project Management, CCNA, CompTIA and/or Security Certifications a plus!