Lead Digital Experience Analyst
Our NH client is looking for an exceptional Digital Experience specialist who will define, design, and oversee the evolution of its UI-UX customer-facing presence.
- This begins with user collaboration to understand the business needs and workflow;
- Progresses to requirements definition and documentation (possibly suggesting workflow improvements);
- Continues to leading feasibility and design sessions with technical staff;
- Includes oversight of the development stage;
- And helps business users with the UAT function before the final implementation.
- This is an on-going process and will require keeping up with new developments in the web space. As digital technologies evolve and new ones emerge, the digital presence will need to adapt.
This is a chance to influence the future of a well-established and growing B2B and B2C organization.
The position requires someone with
- Understanding of business and ‘big picture’ goals
- Excellent communication skills with business users
- Leadership capabilities
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Experience with B2B and B2C (DTC) websites
- Experience with eCommerce, ERP, CRM, and POS systems
- Proficiency with data analytics tools like Google Analytics
- The desire to grow in the field
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time salaried position, with additional bonus. We regret that this is not open to C2C or C2H situations and only US citizens or permanent residents can be considered.
The location is in the south-east corner of New Hampshire, on the Atlantic seacoast. Local applicants are preferred, but relocation will be considered for the right candidate.