Desktop and Laptop Technical Support
Looking for Maine resources knowledgeable in Desktop and Laptop Technical Support, and products that run on those platforms. Install and configure system hardware, software, and printers; verify network connectivity; perform advanced troubleshooting and vendor technical liaison functions. Collaborate with Technical Architecture Specialist, Functional Architects, Programmers and vendors to coordinate and enhance the use of the platform and facilitate migration to new versions of the platform.
This is a contract position that will start at 6 months with likely extensions.
IT Technical Support Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with workstation tech skills.
- Basic computer setup and user instruction.
- Basic printer setup.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Have a car and be able to travel with the state.
IT Technical Support Description:
- Provide desktop and laptop technical support.
- Assist in coordination of testing changes, upgrades and new software products, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the environment.
- Participate in performance and volume analysis and design.
- Participate in performance improvement activities. Identify and apply potential improvements related to the environment for an application.
- Provide accurate and complete answers to general use and environment questions in a timely manner.
- Serve as the point of contact for technology support and services.
- Serve as the point of integration between the business functions of the department and the technology requirements of the department.
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com