As an Azure DevOps Engineer, support the IoT (Internet of Things) engineering team in collaboration with IT: choose, deploy, and manage the necessary software development tools.
This is a new salaried position, not open to C2C or visa sponsorship situations.
- Define and build the different development, testing, and production environments
- Build a reliable CI/CD pipeline
- Build the necessary monitors, alerts, and self-healing capabilities for our solutions
- Play a key role in advising on Architecture and available managed services along with the trade-offs between services and components
- Write code/scripts to automate certain engineering processes, mostly related to deployment
- Participate in process improvement and setting engineering best practices with the team
- Participate in on-call, remote or on-site support and maintenance activities as needed
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps as well as Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings. Certification preferred.
- Experience building reliable CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with networking technologies
- Some programming experience using a high-level language (C#, Java, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience using a scripting language (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving live issues in highly available environments
- 3+ years of experience with highly available cloud storage (Azure Tables/Blobs/Queues, SQL Azure, HD Insight, etc.)
- Good communication skills
Well-established and growing company. Great team!
Please contact Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org