Azure Cloud Administrator – FILLED
The Azure Cloud Administrator is an important role reporting to the IoT Architect and will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating new cloud implementations, and providing support to different stakeholders while troubleshooting situations or breakdowns.
This is a new salaried position, not open for C2C or visa-sponsorship situations.
Azure Cloud Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintain the critical customer-facing business systems 24/7/365. System outages to the critical global business environment have to be minimized and will require immediate support and resolution at any time.
- Develop close collaboration with internal and external partners to maintain the operation that supports the IoT strategy and priorities.
- Collaborate with application development teams, middleware teams and infrastructure teams to ensure seamless integration within the production environment. This includes validation planning, coordination of validation testing and reporting of production readiness for deployment.
- Establish standards, tools, and processes to be used within the team
Azure Cloud Administrator Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant IoT experience in a technology sector.
- 3+ years of active hands-on experience in cloud services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- 1+ year of experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using Azure services.
- Demonstrated experience in broad systems architectural skills, and driving customer adoption
- Experience moving workloads from on premise to IaaS (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Strong networking experience, including hybrid cloud experience
- Ability to design the architectures for integrating core infrastructure technologies in support of enterprise applications
- Strong Active Directory experience, including Group Policy Administration, Replication and Deployment experience
- DevOps practices and Agile project management
- High proficiency in written and oral communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- DevOps and/or Micro-services experience with at least one technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Service etc.
- Cloud vendor certifications are a plus (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
To apply for the Azure Cloud Administration position, please contact Justin: email@example.com