We’ve filled 2 AS400 RPG EDI positions for this company, now our client wants a third!
This is an exciting temp-to-perm opportunity for an experienced IBM iSeries / AS400 RPG EDI Developer Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting existing systems, engaging in new development for projects and contribute to future design plans.
Currently the position is all remote; in the future it will require the ability to come into the NH office on occasion.
AS400 RPG EDI Responsibilities:
- Support existing systems that manage programs, processes and data involved in the manufacturing process using AS400 RPG
- Work with the development team to support and develop programs, interfaces, reports, data load, etc. as identified by the business team’s needs.
- Quickly analyze and debug issues
- Develop test scenarios and build out test cases to provide a quality deliverable, both unit and system testing levels
- Work with both the end user community as well as the business teams to meet goals and deadlines for projects and support work
AS400 RPG EDI Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional development experience in support, design and programming with AS400 RPG
- Strong understanding of native RPG
- Experience with iSeries M4 very helpful
- Experience with SQL, Queries, Web Services
- Experience with EDI
- Experience with Showcase Report Writer preferred
- Demonstrated ability to properly document and maintain documentation for software changes according to coding standards
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to identify problems and deliver efficient and effective solutions even beyond own tasks
- Be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision and understand shifting priorities while still providing overall expected deliverables
Well-established and growing company with excellent southern NH location near 2 highways. Great team and great benefits.
Candidates must be US citizens or Permanent Residents.
For more information, please contact Justin: email@example.com