We have a new exciting opportunity for an experienced IBM iSeries / AS400 Front-End Developer-Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting existing systems, engaging in new development for projects and contribute to future design plans.
This is a fully remote position. It is NOT open to C2C relationships
AS400 Front-End Developer-Analyst Responsibilities:
- Innovatively use SOAP and REST to develop new front-end procedures using the AS400; apply to existing systems that manage programs, processes and data involved in the manufacturing process
- Work with the development team to support and develop programs, interfaces, reports, data load, etc. as identified by the business team’s needs.
- Quickly analyze and debug issues
- Develop test scenarios and build out test cases to provide a quality deliverable, both unit and system testing levels
- Work with both the end user community as well as the business teams to meet goals and deadlines for projects and support work
- 5+ years of professional development experience in front-end support, design and programming
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST, and SQL
- Experience with RPG and RPG ILE strongly preferred
- Experience with iSeries M4 very helpful
- Demonstrated ability to properly document and maintain documentation for software changes according to coding standards
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to identify problems and deliver efficient and effective solutions even beyond own tasks
- Be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision and understand shifting priorities while still providing overall expected deliverables
Candidates must be US citizens or Permanent Residents.
For more information about the AS400 Front-End Developer-Analyst position, please contact Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org